"Very often, some of those who really do believe in Jesus neglect to avow their faith in the Lord’s appointed way. Nothing is more plainly taught in the New Testament than that it is the duty of every believer in Christ to be baptized." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
All believers are called to profess their faith in Christ and commitment to Christ's Church through the waters of baptism. While baptism is not necessary for salvation, baptism is an ordinance which was commanded by the Lord Jesus Himself (Matthew 28:18-20). We thank God for your desire to be obedient to the Lord in pursuing baptism.
How to Be Baptized at NorthCreek Church
- Read the Baptism Booklet.
- Complete the application for baptism and write your public testimony of faith using the Personal Testimony Worksheet.
- Submit your completed application for baptism and public testimony of faith to .
- Complete the Baptism Class.
- Approved applicants will be scheduled for a baptism date and time. All baptisms will be conducted by a pastor or elder of NorthCreek Church.
NEXT Baptism Class:
April 23, 2023, in Family Ministry Center (FMC) room 243 from 10:45am to 12:15pm.
UPCOMING Baptism Dates:
For more information, or if you’d like to connect with a pastor about your desire to be baptized, email .
If you missed the last few weeks of Baptisms, click on the links below and be encouraged by some powerful testimonies!
Sunday Baptisms, January 9, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, January 23, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, February 20, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, March 20, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, April 10, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, May 22, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, June 19, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, August 21, 2022 - Both Services
Sunday Baptisms, September 25, 2022
Sunday Baptisms, October 16, 2022
Sunday Baptisms, January 15, 2023
Sunday Baptisms, March 19, 2023