"Very often, some of those who really do believe in Jesus neglect to avow their faith in the Lord’s appointed way. Nothing is more plainly taught in the New Testament than that it is the duty of every believer in Christ to be baptized." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
All believers are called to profess their faith in Christ and commitment to Christ's Church through the waters of baptism. While baptism is not necessary for salvation, baptism is an ordinance which was commanded by the Lord Jesus Himself (Matthew 28:18-20). We thank God for your desire to be obedient to the Lord in pursuing baptism.
How to Be Baptized at NorthCreek Church
- Pick up a baptism booklet in the Welcome Center, Church Office, or by clicking on these links: Baptism Booklet and Baptism Application & Personal Testimony Worksheet.
- Read the baptism booklet, complete the application, and write a draft of your testimony using the Personal Testimony Worksheet.
- Contact Steve Mawhorter, to set up a one-to-one meeting. Bring your completed application and typed, doubled-spaced one-page testimony for review.
- Return revised testimony (if revisions are needed) to NorthCreek, no later than two weeks prior to the baptism date listed below.
- Approved applicants will be scheduled for a baptism date and time. All baptisms will be conducted by a pastor or elder of NorthCreek Church.
Upcoming Baptism Service:
Sunday, February 14
If you missed the last few weeks of Courtyard Baptisms, click on the links below and be encouraged by some powerful testimonies!