Every Thursday, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Impact is a weekly Bible study for college and early career singles ages 18-24. We currently meet outdoors under the church’s courtyard tent every Thursday from...
Our purpose is to guide singles (ages 18-40) to wholeheartedly follow Christ, biblically equip them to be passionate disciplers, and send them out into the world to be difference-makers for Christ as they live out and proclaim the gospel. Given the age range, we gather in specific age groups to accomplish these purposes through study and fellowship. Weekly we meet in our Bible study groups: Impact, Kaleo, and Lighthouse (bi-weekly). On Sundays, Impact and Kaleo join together for their Sunday school class called Innerchange. For more information, click on the individual groups below.
Innerchange is a combined Sunday school class for our college and career singles ages 18-34. We currently meet in WC 117/118 at 11:00 AM every Sunday.
Email for more details.
Impact is a weekly Bible study for college and early career singles ages 18-24. We currently meet outdoors under the church’s courtyard tent every Thursday from 7-8:30 PM.
Koket Summer Escape, August 20 - 22, is a fun time on the Delta! We will be camping, boating, and have speakers. Prices: Fri - Sun: $75, Saturday only $50.00
To Register, Click Here.
Kaleo is a weekly Bible study for career singles ages 24-34. We currently meet outdoors under the church’s courtyard tent every Friday from 7-8:30 PM.
Email for more details.
Kaleo Summer Retreat in Redding, California. Join us August 13-15 for teaching, fellowship and worship!
NOTE: The Kaleo retreat is completely full. To be put on the waitlist email Kim @ .
This year there is an option to be in a 2 person room or a 4 person room. A 4 person room will be $120.00. A 2 person room will be $195.00 and you will be charged for the rest of the amount at a later date. 2 person rooms are first come, first serve. Regardless of the option you choose, you will be charged $120.00 today.
Lighthouse is a Bible study for career singles ages 30s-40s. It meets the first and third Friday evening of each month for Bible study and participates in opportunities for fellowship through group outings and activities. Lighthouse’s meeting time enables them to serve on Sunday mornings and/or attend a Lifestage Class. Geoff and Leslie Norrie lead this group.
Email Geoff and Leslie for more details.
Theology of Ministry
1. High View of God- God is great (Nehemiah 1:5). No thought or reality can compare with God (Psalm 40:5). He alone is worthy of glory and our exclusive worship (Isaiah 42:8, 48:11).
2. High View of Scripture- The Bible contains the very words of God (2 Timothy 3:16). They are sufficient to provide all one needs for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
3. Low View of Man- All men are depraved (Romans 3:10-12) and have fallen short of the glory of God (Rom 3:23). Apart from the grace of God, man is hopeless to save himself (Ephesians 2:2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7).
4. High View of the Church- Jesus Christ gave His life to establish the church, the body of Christ (1 Peter 1:17-19). We as believers are called to be committed and learn how to minister to one another (Hebrews 10:24-25).
5. High View of the Gospel- The gospel is the good news of how man can be righteous before God and spend eternity with Him (Romans 1:16-17). We must embrace the gospel (Romans 10:9-10), cherish it every day (1 Peter 2:24), and boldly proclaim this truth to a lost and dying world (2 Corinthians 5:21-22).
Values of Ministry
1. Dependence - Proverbs 3:5-7 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil."
2. Teachability - Proverbs 12:15 "The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice."
3. Commitment - Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."
4. Submission - Hebrews 13:17 "Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you."
5. Fellowship - Proverbs 18:1 "Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment."
6. Ministry - John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another."