Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
There will be food, fun, and fellowship at our Discipleship Groups Large Group.
Ignite is here to serve Christ and help you connect and grow in the faith. Our goal is to bring glory and honor to our Lord and King through expository teaching and instruction from the Bible. We also provide opportunities that challenge students to grow in their faith, to serve, and love others through fellowship, learning, and having. We hope to spend some time on our site and connect with us. We would love to meet you.
Sundays | 9:00 AM | Chapel
This is a time to worship the Lord and enjoy a time of instruction from God's Word. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
Wednesdays | Sept 4 - May 13 | 7:00 PM | Chapel | $7.00
Students meet in grade specific small groups which provide a great opportunity for fellowship, prayer, and discipleship. (Ephesians 4:11-17; Acts 2:42)
More Info on Discipleship Groups
Discipleship Groups (DGs) are the primary way we, at NorthCreek Church, help our high school students to grow spiritually. DGs are a place where students can encourage and motivate one another, as well as study the Word of God with a caring adult. Each DG is made up of eight to twelve students and one or two godly adult leaders.
What Does Commitment to a DG Look Like?
- Grow spiritually by taking the "next step" of discipleship.
- Develop spiritually deeper friendships with the other students in your DG.
- Experience acceptance, affirmations, and accountability.
- Learn how to apply biblical truth to your daily life in a caring and encouraging environment.
- Establish a discipleship relationship with godly, caring adult leaders.
- See the power of prayer in your life and the lives of others.
When Do DGs Meet?
DGs meet every Wednesday from September to mid-May. Every third Wednesday of the month, all DGs meet together for Large Group in the Chapel and we have dinner, worship, and Sammy teaches on a specific subject. DGs do not meet around major holidays or school breaks - see the High School calendar for specific DG dates.
Contact Mrs. Moore with any questions!